- Finding the best neural network architecture for a given goal can be challenging, especially when it is not possible to assess the output quality of a network automatically.
- The goal is to design and implement new interactive visual text synthesis methods to generate poetry (e.g. rap lyrics).
- Use Visual Analytics principles for comparing and explaining outputs of multiple RNNs (recurrent neural networks).
- How can we use interactive neural network text synthesis methods to generate poetry?
- Can we incorporate user feedback to improve text synthesis methods?
- U. Schlegel, E. Cakmak, J. Buchmüller and D. A. Keim.
G-Rap: interactive text synthesis using recurrent neural network suggestions.
European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks, Computational Intelligence and Machine Learning (ESANN), 2018