Algorithms get more and more complex. Computers can visualize their execution "live." Thus, we can teach algorithms "live" with computers. Task: Redesign and evaluate a teaching tool for Autoencoders.
Autoencoders are a popular type of neural network. However, teaching them to students can be difficult. There is a need for a well-designed and evaluated teaching tool for Autoencoders.
- Analyze the viability of an existing teaching tool for autoencoders.
- Redesign and improve the existing teaching tool.
- Plan an evaluation of the developed framework.
- Scope: Bachelor or Master
- 3 Month Project, 6 Month Thesis
- Start: immediately
Johannes Fuchs, Petra Isenberg, Anastasia Bezerianos, Matthias Miller, Daniel A. Keim. EduClust - A Visualization Application for Teaching Clustering Algorithms. Eurographics (Education Papers) 2019: 9-16.